Typism and TDK are teaming up to send eight lucky students to the Typism Conference as social media reporters.
Typism Conference Ticket
One student ticket to the Typism Conference to hear from eight amazing speakers (worth $120).
Goodie Bag + Book
The infamous Typism goodie bag which includes the Typism Book 3 and assorted gifts from our sponsors.
Food all day
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea, all provided.
You also get to be a roving reporter for the day >> write three TDK tweets live from the event and report back on your favourite speaker’s talk for a mega conference wrap-up post.
Party like a rock star with all your new famous friends.
- Ticket to the Conference 100%
- Typism Book 3 100%
- Food and Drink 100%
- Party 100%
- Your name in Lights 100%
Sounds awesome. What do I do?
Simply letter your favourite Typism Speaker’s name. Share it on Instagram, along with the following:
I would love to see @(their name) speak @typism and be a roving reporter for @thedesignkids because (insert your reason here) #TDKTypism
EXTENDED! Competition ends September 17
Terms and Conditions:
- The “prize” is valued at $160 and is not redeemable for cash. If you cannot make it to the Arts Centre Gold Coast on September 30, 2017, you may send someone else in your place, with prior arrangement.
- The “prize” must be collected in person in Queensland, Australia.
- There are eight “prizes” to be won. One per speaker.
- One or more “prizes” may not be awarded, at the judge’s discretion.
- All transport, accommodation and any insurances must be paid for by the winner. We are not responsible for getting you to and from the conference.
- Anyone can enter, but in order to win a prize, you must be a current university, TAFE, college or school student.
- The Design Kids and Typism are not responsible for any damages arising from entry into the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and cannot be entered into.