Submissions are now open for the third Typism Book.
The book will be released later in 2016.
Please read this information carefully.
- Trim size: 5.5 inch (w) x 8 inch (h)/13.5 cm (w) x 19.5 cm (h)—add 5mm bleed if required
- Artwork specs: Black & White artwork only.
- Style: Crisp, clean typographic vectors will print best, but some B&W tone is allowed in your typography submissions. We are looking for all forms of the written word: calligraphy, typography, type design, hand-drawn type, hand-lettered type, beautiful handwriting and so on.
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Format: TIFF, EPS or PDF
Any submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered.
Deadline 18 April 2016
How To Submit Your Work
Save two copies of the files you wish to submit:
1. A high-resolution file for printing (as specified above) saved as an EPS, TIFF or PDF.
2. A low-resolution copy for emailing saved as a 72 DPI PNG or JPG.
Please make sure your low res file is no bigger than 1Mb per image.
Email your LOW-RES images to email@example.com
Please include your full name and blog/folio/website address in your email. DO NOT email the high-res files.
Upload your HIGH-RES files via typismbook.wetransfer.com and include your FULL NAME in the WeTransfer message section.
All submissions are free.
You can enter up to TEN different artworks for consideration.
We will email you by 1 June 2016 if you have been successful.
We will NOT email you if you haven’t been successful (sorry).
All successful submissions will receive one free copy of the printed book.